[Amazon.com.au] Over $145 worth of Top Paid Android Apps and Games Free – Amazon Appstore
Get over $145 worth of Android apps FREE until Saturday, 1st November.
- Plex ($5.52)
- Fruit Ninja ($0.99)
- Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO ($5.49)
- World of Goo ($4.99)
- ai.type keyboard plus ($4.27)
- Lapse It ($2.16)
- Plants vs. Zombies ($1.11)
- Sonic Hedgehog 4 Episode I ($3.79)
- Alpha Wave ($1.50)
- Eufloria HD ($5.58)
- Can You Escape – Adventure ($1.07)
- Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 5 ($32.48)
- Braveland ($3.20)
- Boxer Pro ($10.71)
- Blocky Roads ($2.28)
- CarbsControl ($3.35)
- Devil's Attorney ($2.12)
- Repix ($1.99)
- Toca Town ($1.99)
- Human Anatomy Atlas ($33.40)
- Easy Voice Recorder Pro ($4.26)
- Trivia Crack (Ad Free) ($2.15)
- Eve of the Genesis ($7.99)
- Timers4Me & Stopwatch Pro ($2.16)
- Unpossible ($2.12)
- Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids ($1.59)
- Knock Knock ($5.30)
- MoneyWiz - Personal Finance ($5.61)
- Hidden Object - Haunted House 2 ($2.26)
- BeFunky Photo Editor Pro ($2.23)
- V for Vampire ($2.49)
- Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition (Full) ($3.18)
- ScreenDim Full ($1.07)
- Weird Park: Scary Tales ($3.41)
- Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage ($1.24)
- Mountain ($1.00)
- XnInstant Camera Pro ($1.30)
- Zombie Gunship ($1.07)
- Gods VS Humans - Protect your Kingdom ($0.99)
How do I get the Amazon Appstore on my Android device? To download these apps free now, download the Amazon Appstore for Android: https://www.amazon.com.au/getappstorenow.
Why isn’t the app free for me?
If you have an existing Amazon.com account but cannot download the app for free, you may still be shopping the Amazon.com store.
How can I get the app for free if I have an Amazon.com account?
To shop Amazon.com.au change your ‘1-Click address’ to your Australian address. Go into 'Manage Your Content and Devices' and then into 'Settings'. Check that the ‘Country Settings’ say Australia. Click 'Change' to check your address is in Australia. Above your address, it will state: ‘You are currently linked to shop on Amazon.com.au.’ If it says ‘You are currently linked to shop on Amazon.com’, then click the related link to select Amazon.com.au.
You do not need to create a new account and you can continue to shop for physical goods at Amazon.com. You can always change back to Amazon.com for digital products at any time.
Got a customer service question or need some help? Here's the link to our Help pages: http://www.amazon.com.au/help
If this doesn't answer your question, you can contact us via e-mail, phone or chat here: https://www.amazon.com.au/contactus