Got an email from Priceline indicating they partnered up with American Express. First year membership is free with a free domestic flight annually and 13,500 AmEx Membership Rewards Bonus Points (redeemable for a $100 gift card) after you spend $200 at Priceline.
- 10 Membership Rewards points for every $1 spent at Priceline (need to be in Priceline Sister Club to join but free).
- Spend $200 at Priceline in the first 90 days of being approved and receive 13,500 Membership Rewards Bonus Points - Use these points to redeem a $100 gift card (including Priceline).
- No annual fee for the first year ($195 thereafter)
- 1 x complimentary VIrgin Australia Saver Fare domestic return flight each year
- 55 days interest free on purchases
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent at major supermarkets, 2 points per $1 spent at major petrol stations, 1 point per $1 spent elsewhere (excluding certain bills which are 0.5 points)