American Express Qantas Ultimate Card - 100,000 Bonus Qantas Points, Complimentary Domestic Flight ($450 Annual Fee)
EXCLUSIVE PARTNER OFFER: Receive 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply online by July 31 2017, are approved and spend $1,500 on your new Card within the first 3 months. This introductory offer is available to new Card Members, as well as Bank-issued American Express companion cardholders.
(Deal goes live at 9AM 17/07/17 - not available through referral)
With the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card there is no cap on the amount of Qantas Points you can earn, while having them automatically transferred to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account each month.
- EXCLUSIVE PARTNER OFFER: Receive 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply online by July 31 2017, are approved and spend $1,500 on your new Card within the first 3 months
- Earn 1.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases. See Reward Yourself section for more details
- Complimentary Qantas domestic return Economy flight every year after your first Card spend on selected Qantas products and services
- Enjoy complimentary access up to two entries per year to the American Express Lounge at Sydney International (Kingsford Smith) Airport T1
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months— A one-off credit plan establishment fee of 1% applies. Learn More
- Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance
- Eligible for use with Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
You can also earn points faster by getting a Supplementary Card for family members at no additional cost
In addition, take advantage of a promotional balance transfer offer of 0% p.a. for the first 12 months to help you save on interest repayments and pay your other balances sooner. A one-off 1% credit plan establishment fee applies and you can transfer up to 70% of your approved credit limit to a maximum of $10,000. This offer is for new applicants only. See how much you could save with our Balance Transfer Calculator.
You can enjoy a complimentary Qantas domestic return Economy flight every year between selected Australian capital cities after your first Card spend in Australia on selected Qantas products and services. You'll also enjoy extensive protection for you and your family when you pay for travel on your Card.
- Medical Emergency ExpensesCover up to $2,500,000
- Transport Accident Cover up to $400,000
- Travel Cancellation Cover up to $12,500
- Baggage, Money and Documentation Cover up to $10,000
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance up to $200 if your flight departure is delayed
The Qantas American Express Ultimate Card doesn't just look after things when you travel. There are also numerous features that make shopping and managing your account trouble free.
- Refund Protection - we'll credit your account if you're refused a refund on an unused eligible item within 90 days of purchase
- Purchase Protection repairs or refunds eligible items if they are accidentally broken or stolen within 90 days of purchase
- With our Online Fraud Protection Guarantee you won't be held responsible for any unauthorised charges online as long as you notify us immediately upon discovery of the fraudulent transactions
- Emergency Card replacement - with our global network of offices, we can usually get a replacement Card to you within 48 hours virtually anywhere in the world
- Global Card support means you can enjoy account assistance any time of the day or night
To save time before you apply for your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card, it's best to make sure you can say yes to the following:
- I am aged over 18
- I am an Australian citizen or permanent resident or hold a current Business Long Stay Visa (subclass 457)
- I have a personal gross (pre-tax) annual income of $65,000 or more
- I have no history of bad debt or payment default