out of stock AmEx Shop Small - Spend $20 and Get $10 Statement Credits (up to 5 Times) [November 2017]
Last edited 15/11/2017 - 15:39 by 3 other users
Edit (2/11): 100,000 card enrolments reached.
Edit (3/11): 18,000 more cards can be enrolled.
Edit (6/11): 118,000 card enrolments reached.
Terms and Conditions:
- Save the offer to your eligible Card between 31 October 2017 and 30 November 2017.
- Limited to the first 118,000 Cards to save the offer.
- Spend $20 or more on the eligible Card in one transaction in-store at participating small businesses listed
on maps.americanexpress.com/aushopsmall between 1 November 2017 and 30 November 2017 to receive a $10 credit. Offer is limited to five credits per registered Card, with no more than one credit per participating small business.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly at participating small businesses. For example, purchases made through a third party such as a department store (e.g. David Jones, Myer or PayPal).
- Excludes online purchases and gift cards.
- Business Cards that are affiliated with a wholesaler partner, American Express Business Travel Accounts, Government Cards, Corporate Purchasing Cards, Corporate Meeting Cards, Corporate Cards and David Jones Storecards are excluded.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from date of qualifying spend.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is subsequently refunded or cancelled.
Full Terms and Conditions
OzBargain Shop Small Event Tag. Past deals, forum discussions etc.
Shop Small Map & Wiki including Opal & Myki Top Up Locations
Spreadsheet of locations thanks thydzik