Cashrewards Refer-a-Friend: $10 for Referrer, $10 Instantly Approved for Friend
Last edited 29/06/2018 - 16:49 by 3 other users
Hi all. We've just doubled our Refer-a-Friend rate for a limited time. Simply click the link and request friends to sign up. Once your friends sign up, they will each get $10 instantly approved in their new accounts. As the referrer, you will also instantly get a $10 pending amount paid into your account once the friend signs up. What's the catch? The friend must make at least one qualifying purchase of $20 or more within 90 days of joining for your $10 to move from pending to approved. The friend must have at least $10.01 in their new accounts before they can withdraw their funds. Increase ends July 31, 2018. Happy shopping, and thanks for the support :)
- Friend receives $10 (approved) upon signing up.
- Referrer receives $10 (pending) upon friend signing up.
- Referrer's $10 moves to approved once friend makes at least one qualifying purchase of $20 or more within 90 days of sign-up and transaction is approved.
- A qualifying purchase means any purchase through Cashrewards which results in cashback to member (therefore excludes WISH cards etc).
- Referrer Bonuses are exempt from redemption until friend has accumulated $10.01 (friend must have at least $10.01 approved in account).
- Friend must be a unique individual, who is not a member of your household (including yourself), and who has not previously registered with Cashrewards.
- Please read the full Refer-a-Friend Terms & Conditions here.
I'll just add this message which I've mentioned across a few posts recently. A few months ago, our development team introduced a number of fraud detection tools as we discovered more and more accounts were being opened purely for the purposes of gaming the system. This is (1) costing us loss of revenue, (2) is a terrible look and not instilling much confidence for our hundreds of merchants as they decline transactions they consider 'fraudulent', and (3) is against our terms & conditions regarding creation of multiple accounts.
A perfect example is the recent Amaysim promo where we found numerous members creating new accounts purely to take advantage of 'free money' and then attempting to immediately cash out with no intention of ever using those accounts again. Not only is this strictly against our terms, but it's spoiling it for the hundreds of thousands of genuine members we have, as merchants then become hesitant to provide promos and higher cashback rates. We all lose.
So please note, if we detect accounts are being created purely to game the system, they will be shut down and monies forfeited as per our terms & conditions. All we want is a fair and level playing field for members and merchants alike. Thank you.