We're proud to announce our latest offer to celebrate the launch of the new Mungi Network!
Save $5 off per month on any of our nbn plans for 5 months. COUPON: $5FOR5
This offer also stacks with our $5 off per month (on-going) when you purchase the D-Link DVA-2800 or D-Link Cobra plus get lifetime warranty on these items only as long as you remain connected. COUPON: DLINK
Don't forget about our $5 off Mungi Voice coupon, which gets you, unlimited local, national, mobile, 1300 & 1800 for only $9.95 per month. Only applies to Mungi Voice. No porting fees as well. COUPON: VOICE
To use multiple promo codes, add other codes in the order notes and we’ll manually adjust it.
This means you can get our Lightning 100 unlimited nbn plan with a powerful router from $79.95 (for 5 months) and a once off $229 ($100 off RRP + Lifetime Warranty + Courier Shipping).
Our nbn plans include:
- Unlimited data thats fairly priced
- No lock-in contracts
- No setup, cancellation or relocation fees (No notice period is required if you want to leave)
- Friendly & Aussie based customer service
- No short notice prices changes
You can signup to our plans at https://mungi.online/aug
We're 100% dedicated to offering excellent customer service, we achieve this by:
- Public roadmap at https://mungi.online/roadmap
- Offering support & sales via:
- Live Chat (9am to 9pm Monday to Friday)
- 你好 – Bonjour – नमस्ते – 여보세요 – xin chào – G'day – こんにちは
- Speak another language? Use our built-in translation service on our live chat
- SMS us at 0427 188 626 (9am to 9pm Monday to Friday)
- Facebook Messenger (9am to 9pm Monday to Friday)
- Phone at 1300 398 707 (9am to 9pm Monday to Friday)
- If we're busy, please leave a voicemail and we'll call you back right away
- E-mail at [email protected]
- E-ticket at My Mungi
- Live Chat (9am to 9pm Monday to Friday)
- Order submitted to nbn within 4 business hours (we'll be around most weekends)
- 24/7 e-ticket and email support team
- Offering lifetime warranty on select D-Link modems and routers
- Free insured courier shipping Australia wide
- Free next day shipping to most metropolitan addresses
And yes, you can pre-order your service and we'll get you connected on the day requested.
Our new flagship Mungi Network has recently launched and we’ve seen great performance from customers who are testing their service to servers all over the world. You can see more results at https://mungi.online/tests You can check out our looking glass at https://mungi.online/lg We have a POP in Melbourne & Sydney. Brisbane & Perth are currently being deployed and built. We’re seeing great download speeds and low pings at a price point that is excellent alongside our highly regarded customer service.
Our network consists of a mix of Nokia 7750s and vSRs which then are connected to Juniper MX routing (MX960) and EX switching which gives us access to the AS63956 network:
- Two paths between Australia and Los Angeles:
- Sydney -> Telstra Endeavor Cable (TEC) -> Asia America Gateway (AAG) -> Los Angeles
- Sydney -> Southern Cross Cable (SCCN) -> Auckland -> Southern Cross Cable (SCCN) -> Los Angeles
- Single protected path between Australia and Tokyo
- Sydney -> Australia Japan Cable (AJC) -> Tokyo
- And before you ask, Yes we’ll have the new ASC up once it’s ready
- Multiple Tier 1 Upstreams:
- Telia (AS1299)
- Level 3 (AS3356)
- Cogent (AS174)
- GTT (AS3257)
- NTT (AS2764)
- Tier 2 Upstreams:
- Telstra Global (AS4637)
- Domestic Upstreams:
- AAPT (AS2764)
- We peer with over hundreds other networks on the following fabrics:
- IX Australia (QLD, NSW, VIC & WA)
- Megaport IX (BNE, SYD, MEL, AKL & LA)
- Equinix IX (SYD, MEL & TYO)
- Any2 IX (LA)
See more information on our network at https://mungi.online/he
We'll also be offering complimentary premium Australian startup web hosting at https://dreamithost.com.au, mention this in the order notes and we'll sort this out too. Includes free website migrations and site builder. This uses the same great network as Mungi.
Please feel free to reach out, we'll be here to help and answer any questions.
Note: If you’ve signed up to Mungi in the past 24 hours, raise a ticket and we’ll be glad to honour this offer for you.
Jamie from Mungi
T&Cs: Offer expires on 12th of August 2018. Lifetime warranty only applies as long as service is active with Mungi. The above test result was posted by a customer in our WP test thread.