Cheaper YouTube Premium (AdFree YouTube, YouTube Music, Google Music) for ~AU $4.23 (No Fee Card) Per Month Using VPN Workaround
Last edited 10/11/2018 - 02:57 by 3 other users
Similar to doweyy's deal on cheaper Netflix, the users at Mydealz have worked out a way to get cheaper Youtube Premium. Everything mentioned in doweyy's post applies here e.g. no fee credit card so I'll just keep things simple.
Youtube Premium will give you access to -
• Ad-free videos: Watch videos without interruptions
• Save offline: Save videos and songs on your mobile device to watch offline
• Background play: Keep videos or music playing when using other apps or when your screen’s off
• Audio mode: Listen to audio only on the YouTube Music app
• Google Play Music Subscription (when available in your country) is included at no additional cost
Current pricing is $14.99 per month in Australia whereas Russia is 199 RUB which works out to be about A$4.23 per month. This workaround should work for new and existing customers.
Again, the trick to making this work is having access to a VPN service. If you're signed up to one then the rest of the process should be fairly simple.
1. Connect a VPN to the server Russia
2. View YouTube.com then click on your profile picture in the top right corner and change the location from Russia to Australia.
3. Click on this link, then click on Learn more.
4. Enter Russian address and pay by credit card.
Termination takes place under this link
Example of a Russian address.
City: My City
Street: My street 1
State: Tulskaya oblast
For more information (in English), check out the discussion on HUKD.