Similar to the deal earlier this month which had a $500 gift card.
Missed out but the bonus is you can immediately ‘upgrade’ this plan to Telstra’s own $69 plan which, until today, is only $49/month. Expired
My steps today:
- Ported out from Telstra plan to Optus prepaid.
- Made a phone call, setup voicemail.
- Went to JB an hour later and signed up for their $65 plan with $400 gift card (ported back in from Optus to Telstra).
- Used Telstra live chat and changed to their $69 plan which for today only is now $49, see here.
- Tried to get the extra $10 port-in credit but was unsuccessful.