Received an email from eBay for a pretty decent seller offer, probably the best one since the sell for $1 weekends, basically once the offer is activated, for the 100 items you sell over $20, I will receive a 10% eBay coupon, max voucher is $50, total earn can be up to $2,000 in vouchers.
This is a targeted offer, not sure of the criteria or how broad, but with clicking the T&C's to see if your able to accept the offer.
You will receive coupons that can be redeemed for a purchase on eBay.com.au worth 10% of the sales price (excluding shipping costs) of any item that you sell if you:
• have opted-in to the promotion through this link;
• list an item in auction-style or fixed price format on ebay.com.au during the Promotional Period;
• list and sell the items during the Promotion Period. Items must be at least $20 each and the item(s) must be paid for or marked as paid.
• An item is considered sold when you have received the full sales price. The regular fees for private sellers apply, other than the additional allowance for free insertion fees.
Other notable T&C's:
* You will receive a coupon worth 10% of the sales price (excluding shipping costs) of every item you sell during the Promotional Period. The maximum amount for each individual coupon is $50. The maximum total amount of all coupons is $2000. For example, if you sell an item for $700 excluding shipping costs, you will receive a coupon worth $50.
* The item must be listed during the Promotional Period for at least $20 each and marked as paid in My eBay. Items that are sold or paid for after the first listing period are not eligible.
* Each coupon is valid for 30 days from the date it appears in My eBay.
* There is no minimum order value for a coupon.