Hi all, everyone knows there are no unallocated 3080s in the country now and if you've been following our deals you may have seen me commenting that we've been working with suppliers and manufacturers on RTX 3080 stock. They have all confirmed that the GPUs offered in this deal will be coming into Aus from late February onwards, following the Chinese New Year holiday period, so that's when these systems are offered for: late February onwards, pending arrival of the GPUs. Buying now will reserve a) this price which may well have risen by late Feb and b) your earliest position in the queue when they arrive.
Ryzen 5/7/9 | RTX 3080 10GB Gaming PC: $2286 after RYZEN-3080-FEB
- Base CPU: R5-3600 6c/12t (5600X, 5800X, 5900X upgrades available. The 5600X and 5800X are readily available but the 5900X is offered on pre-order only at this stage and wait times may extend beyond the arrival of the 3080s - they may arrive sooner, but with no firm word from AMD on 5900X stock right now we're letting you know there's a chance they'll arrive after the 3080s do. You can always check in with us later in February if you're interested and up/downgrade accordingly.)
- Galax RTX 3080 10GB (guaranteed MSI card upgrade available for those who prefer MSI)
- Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite WiFi motherboard (this motherboard supports 2 x NVME for those wondering)
- 120mm liquid cooler - the 3080s make all CPUs work pretty hard so we're bundling a 120mm over the Wraith Stealth. For extended gaming or pushing into 4K/Ultra settings, or for Zen 3 chips, the 240mm upgrade is really a recommendation.
- 16GB 3200MHz RAM (brand/model may vary)
- 480GB 2.5" SSD
- Gigabyte P750G 750W 80 Plus Gold PSU
- MSI MAG Forge 100R or MAG Vampiric 100R Case
Existing 3080 Order Update
For those with existing Nov/Dec/early Jan 3080 pre-orders or Black Friday code orders from us, the 3080s for those systems have officially landed in Australia so we're nearly there! Many systems are already prebuilt just awaiting installation and testing and they will all be a priority once they get to us. More recent 3080 pre-orders (mid to late Jan) will be fulfilled as soon as possible, possibly with the stock from this new deal unless we can get more in earlier, which we are always working on.