Plenty of requests for another Intel 3070 deal, and we've kept it under $2k with an i7-10700F and 120mm liquid cooler on a B460 (MSI/Giga being used).
Intel Core i7 10700F | RTX 3070 8GB Gaming PC: $1998 after 10700F-3070-APR
- Intel Core i7 10700F 8c/16t processor
- 120mm liquid cooler (brand/model may vary)
- RTX 3070 8GB (likely 2-fan variant; Galax, MSI, Giga, Asus being used)
- B460 motherboard (MSI B460M-Pro / Giga D2H/DS3H/equivalent being used)
- 16GB 2666MHz RAM (brand/model may vary; 3200MHz higher capacity available requiring Z490 upgrade due to chipset requirements)
- 240GB m.2 NVME (Lexar NM700 256GB currently being used; upgrades available)
- Gigabyte P650B 650W 80 Plus bronze PSU
- Lance-V RGB ATX case
Shipping most likely from start of May.
AMD 3070 systems:
Other AMD systems
- All 1660 Super systems in build to ship this week
- AMD and Intel 3060 systems in build and shipping this week
- 6700 XT systems to start shipping after these, hopefully starting this week
- Small numbers of 3080s continuing to trickle in - all earlier [Pre-Order] systems have been completed so we're firmly into OzB orders now. Waiting on word from Galax for our bulk shipment to cover all Galax card orders, but just this week we've seen some Galax cards hit distributors for the first time so it's getting closer. In the meantime as other brands come in Galax customers will be contacted as other brand cards come to hand, in date order. MSI upgrade customers have started to get their orders filled in date order.