The High Life has partnered with American Express to offer our readers a huge 120,000 bonus Qantas Points and 120 Status Credits with Amex’s most popular and rewarding Qantas card: the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card.
We're delighted to be the first ever Amex partner to bring this very generous deal to the market. You must apply via our website as it's not available with any other Affiliate partner, via personal referral or by going to Amex’s website directly.
You'll receive 120,000 bonus Qantas Points and 120 Status Credits when you apply via our website by 17 May 2021, are approved and spend $4,500 on your new card within the first 3 months (T&Cs apply; new Card Members only).
If you need help to meet the minimum spend, you could buy some supermarket gift cards to use on groceries later in the year; manually pre-pay bills like phone, electricity and insurance; bring forward a planned purchase; or get free additional cards for family or friends to use.
Card Members enjoy:
- a $450 Qantas Travel Credit each year that fully offsets the card fee - the travel credit is redeemable for Qantas flights online at Amex Travel
- a very high points earn rate on spend - earn up to 2.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent (uncapped)
- up to 40,000 extra Qantas Points when you shop with small merchants in the Shop Small program (available until March 2022)
- 2 Qantas lounge passes per year
- a 12-month subscription to Chris Hemsworth’s fitness app Centr (worth $119.99)
- travel insurance cover
- up to 4 free additional cards for family members or friends
- complimentary premium membership to Qantas Wine (worth $99) – get free delivery Australia-wide and earn 3 points per $1 spent
- Amex Offers: save money and earn bonus points via regular offers with top brands
- use your card with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
- This offer is only available to new American Express Card Members. That means you must not have held a card issued directly by American Express Australia in the last 18 months. However, you are eligible if you’re an additional Card Member on someone else’s account.
- Minimum income: $65,000 p.a.
- Annual fee: $450 (offset by the $450 travel credit)
- 120k Qantas Points can take you on up to 15 economy or 6 business class domestic flights, depending on distance (plus taxes and fees)
- 120k Qantas Points could help you become a member of Qantas’ Points Club (membership is automatic when you earn 150k points in a year) - enjoy two Qantas lounge passes, the ability to earn Status Credits on reward bookings, and other benefits
- 120 bonus Status Credits may help you reach or maintain elite status with Qantas, giving you access to perks like lounge entries, priority seating and boarding, a higher baggage allowance, and more.
This opportunity is only available until 17 May and you must apply via our website. Happy travels!