One look at the market tells you what type of pricing environment we're currently in - disty buy prices on 3070 rose $200 in a single week/shipment, and all other components are rising too. We've done our absolute best to strip down this deal to its basics while offering upgrade options for those seeking them. A 750 Gold PSU is offered because we have excess supply of Giga and MSI units, and their price over the 650 Bronze for the quantity we bought was negligible so 650B wouldn't reduce price by any, so call it a free upgrade!
For those interested, we expect based on manufacturer and distributor discussions that prices will continue to rise 5-10% each month for probs the next 3 months so we don't think we've seen the highest prices on parts yet.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | RTX 3070 8GB Gaming PC: $2188 after 3600-3070-MAY
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6c/12t processor
- RTX 3070 8GB GPU (MSI, Giga, Galax in use)
- Gigabyte B450 DS3H motherboard (various B550 and X570 upgrades available - B550 WiFi is MSI Pro VDH, X570 is X570-A Pro, X570 WiFi is Giga Aorus Elite WiFi)
- 16GB 3200MHz (2x8; brand/model may vary)
- 240GB 2.5" SSD OS drive (for those bringing their own storage; higher capacity needed for gaming; upgradeable on website)
- 750W 80 Plus Gold PSU (Gigabyte and MSI being used)
- Lance-V RGB ATX 3-intake fan case
If there are any specific CPU/GPU config requests we'll happily take a look at them this month.
Lots of 6700 XT, 3060 and 3070 orders around the 14-20ish business days are in build to be shipping this week.
The first big batch of Galax 3080s arrived and have started going out. More MSI cards plus others of different brands/models confirmed in-bound too, so customers will be offered them as they arrive, according to the Galax or MSI order queue position. We are getting there.