Low price on this handheld chainsaw that works with 18V-21V Makita batteries, but it's not a Makita product. I don't own one personally but looking at the videos on the product page it seems to work well for trimming a few branches and things.
Best of all you won't get into trouble with the CFO of the house for buying more tools because it's cheap, has no Makita branding so the missuses knows you didn't spend the big bucks on it and compared to a chainsaw it's discrete… in size.
- Apply the coupon BGb21c56 at checkout
AU$ based on current Mastercard rate at time of posting and AU stock.
- Rechargeable electric chain saw, light and portable, long battery life, no damage to the bark.
- Lightweight body, light and convenient, lightweight design, long time holding and not tired hands.
- Pure copper brushed motor, strong power, fast cutting, improve efficiency.
- Practical, fast speed, low power consumption.
- Fine quality switch, fast and slow adjustment, stepless speed change.
- Intelligent circuit control board, overload protection, to meet your different construction needs.
- Small size, can be held with one hand.
- Fine quality guide plate chain, deep quenching, more wear-resistant, smooth cutting.
- Compatible for 18V B series lithium battery, such as BL1850B(197285-8), BL1840B(197270-1), BL1830B(197602-2), BL1430B(197618-7), BL1820B(197487-6)
- Compatible for BL1850, BL1840, BL1440(196391-6), BL1415(194560-3), BL1815N(196781-3);
- NOT compatible for G Series battery such as BL1813G(196663-9), BL1413G(196882-7), BL1415G, BL1430G, BL1815G and so on.
- NOT compatible for 18v Ni-CD battery such as 1822(194465-7)