Raspberry Pi 400 - cheaper than Amazon and other places.
Note this version of the Pi4 is stock clocked at 1.8Ghz (rather than 1.5Ghz for the board version) and can easily be overlocked to 2.147Ghz (maximum allowed without voiding warranty) without breaking a sweat. This is much better thermal performance than board version + even active cooling (eg, Argon One case). In fact it can go to 2.3Ghz and still stay under 80C ie no throttling - not recommended though given it will void your warranty on the Pi.
You also save more $$ without having to buy a case etc.
See review here: https://tutorial.cytron.io/2020/11/02/raspberry-pi-400-therm...
Difference compared to standard Pi 4:
- 1.8Ghz standard vs 1.5Ghz (also C0 stepping vs B0 on standard board)
- much better thermal / overclock performance
- no 3.5mm audio out (audio via HDMI only)
- 1 USB 2.0 port vs 2 on the standard board (so only 3 USB ports altogether)
- no DSI display or CSI camera port
- built-in power button
I've used it to build RetroPie recently (given lockdown nothing much to do!) and runs very smooth.