expired eBay Big Brand Frenzy - 20% off @Selected Retailers (Dick Smith, Kogan, Dell & More) 29/6 10:01am - 30/6 11:59pm
Last edited 29/06/2014 - 22:49 by 5 other users
- Valid from Sunday 29/6 10:01 until Monday 30/6 23:59 (AEST)
- 20% off at participating retailers:
- Max discount of $200 per transaction
- Max 5 transactions per person (eBay and PayPal accounts must be registered under same email address)
- No minimum spend
- Only valid through eBay Australia
- Gift Cards are excluded :D
Credit to Nightshade for spotting the code early.
Use Cashrewards for 2% cashback on your purchase.
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer commences at 10:01 (AEST) on June 29, 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on June 30, 2014 (“Offer Period”).
- The offer entitles you to a 20% discount off the total purchase price on up to five transactions (including postage) with the participating retailers on eBay.com.au, for purchases made during the Offer Period (“Offer”).
- The participating retailers are The Good Guys, Supercheap Auto, Dick Smith, Appliances Online, Catch of the Day, Kogan, Zanui, House, Dell, Quiksilver, Roxy, DC Shoes, Surfstitch.
- The total discount amount payable is capped to a maximum discount of $200 per transaction.
- The redemption code is valid for up to 5 transactions per person during the Offer Period.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction.
- The redemption code requires payment with PayPal in order to take effect.
- To redeem this offer, enter the redemption code into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- Gift cards/certificates/vouchers are excluded from this offer.
- Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay or PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.