This was meant to expire in June, but I just used it and it appeared to work (got charged $0 to my card). use at your own risk.
It will roll onto the $9.99 per month unless cancelled (the rate recently dropped - its now pretty good value).
I'm planning on using this with my recently acquired chrome cast by downloading the presto app to my ipad - then casting to my TV through google chromecast.
Original info of the deal:
Just in time for school holidays! For this week only, Australian based Telstra employees, family and friends who sign up to Presto can enjoy the first two months for FREE (valued at $24.98).
Be quick. This offer ends on 30 June 2014.
Presto is Foxtel’s new, on demand movie streaming service (data charges apply) that gives you access to a blockbuster line up of endless movie entertainment, straight to your compatible PC, Mac or iPad.
Even better, from July you’ll also be able to access Presto on a range of Android devices and on your compatible TV via Google Chromecast.
At the end of the two months free offer period, it’s only $19.99 a month with no lock-in contract. Unless you cancel before the end of the offer period, a monthly subscription fee of $19.99 will be charged to your credit card.
It’s simple to sign up:
- Visit Presto online (Internet access required).
- Complete the fields and select ‘Create Account’
- Access the link in the confirmation e-mail sent to your registered e-mail address
- Enter your e-mail address and password and select ‘Log In’
- Selected the ‘My Billing’ option and click the subscribe now button.
- Enter a valid credit card, and the Promo Code ‘TELSTRA_STAFF01’ and confirm the amount due is $0.00
- Enter your account PIN and select ‘Subscribe’
- Enjoy your free 2 month trial of Presto.