Just got an email saying 20% off (excluding postage) The Good Guys at eBay. Max discount $500 per transaction (up to 3 transactions).
Terms and conditions:
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer commences at 10.00 (AEDT) on 13 October 2015 and ends at 23.59 (AEDT) on 19 October 2015 (“Offer Period”).
- The offer entitles you to a 20% discount off the purchase price for up to 3 transactions (excluding postage) at The Good Guys store on eBay.com.au during the Offer Period, up to a maximum discount of $500 per transaction.
- Only 3 transactions per person during the Offer Period.
- The total discount is capped at $500 per transaction.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount in circumstances where it believes a sale or purchase of any item as part of this sale has not been made in good faith. This includes any collusive conduct by buyers or sellers or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair or untoward.
- The redemption code requires payment with an Australian PayPal account in order to take effect.
- To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code CTGG20 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- Gift cards/certificates/vouchers are excluded from this offer.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon/voucher.
- Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay and PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.