Dick Smith shares are now in a trading halt with an announcement on debt financing due by Wednesday.
More bad news for Dick.
Get the bargains whilst they last because I can't see Dick Smith existing much longer.
- Store closing dates - last stores to close 3/5
- Store Closures
- Dick Smith brand to be resurrected by Ruslan Kogan
- 50% off select cables & cases
- AU Receivers Sale Now On - Deal Post
- NZ Sale already started. Cheap Go Pros & Kindles
- 20-40% off on most items in-store, starting Feb 26
- Liquidiation Sale to start Feb 26
- ASX: Dick Smith to close all of their stores and undergo liquidation
Discounts via BI:
Apple products, including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch: 5%
Apple cables: 30%
Game consoles and games: 20%
All TVs: 20%
Samsung phones, tablets and TVs: 20%
All Smartphones (Except iPhone): 20%
Microsoft, including Surface products: 20%
DSLR cameras: 20%
Headphones, including Beats: 30%
- The Australian: Dick Smith bankers call in receivers
- ASX Announcement
- Gift Vouchers/Cards will no longer be honoured
Gift Cards still work onlineNo longer works.
- Kogan offers to exchange Dick Smith Gift Cards
- Coles to offer refunds for Dick Smith Gift Cards
- Woolworths/Big W to offer refunds for Dick Smith Gift Cards
- Mwave offers to exchange Dick Smith Gift Cards
- Dick Smith CEO Nick Abboud steps down