Shop Small Weekend: 16-18 September 2016
AmEx Connect - https://network.americanexpress.com/connect/au/en/doe_offer_...
Direct Enrolment - https://offerenroll.americanexpress.com/enroll/EnrollmentSit...
Register from 13 September. Registration reached 70K Cap Shop Small 16 to 18 September 2016
Simply register your Card from 13 September, and spend $20 or more in a single transaction at a participating small business between 16 - 18 September 2016 to receive $10 back. Redeem the offer once per participating small business at up to 3 different business locations. You could receive up to $30 back!
View the Shop Small Map for participating small businesses in your area. To find out more about Shop Small please go to shopsmallaustralia.com.
The Usual T&Cs:
- Save the offer to your eligible Card between 13 September 2016 and 18 September 2016. Limited to the first 60,000 Cards to save the offer.
- Spend $20 or more on that Card in one transaction, in-store only at participating small businesses listed on www.shopsmallaustralia.com/map between 16 September 2016 and 18 September 2016 to receive a $10 credit.
- Offer is limited to three credits per registered Card, with no more than one credit per participating small business. Only spend on the Card number you register counts towards the offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly at participating small businesses. For example, purchases made through a third party such as a department store (e.g. David Jones or Myer)
- Excludes online and Gift Card purchases. Offer valid at Australian locations only.
- Business Cards that are affiliated with a wholesaler partner, American Express Business Travel Accounts, Government Cards, Corporate Purchasing Cards, Corporate Meeting Cards, Corporate Cards and David Jones Storecards are excluded.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card Account if it has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
Note: The map doesn't show all locations when browsing. You need to search or filter to show everything.