expired Spend $199 & Get $66, Spend $100 & Get $50, Spend $63 & Get $31.25 Back @ Booking.com
Last edited 10/10/2017 - 10:16 by 1 other user
Title is in AU$ to simplify, exact currencies and approximate AU amounts below:
Neil passed on this Deallabs in France link with new booking.com deals. I've gone through them all and grabbed the best ones & edited the link to display in English. New offers similar to previous expired deals.
Spend US$80 (~AU$100) & get US$40 (~AU$50) New Link (10/10)
If you are spending over £120 (~AU $180) then use the main link. For anything less there are the 2nd and 3rd links below. I've tested them all to checkout and didn't see any issues.
(1) Click the link, ensure you see this banner at the bottom of the screen.
(2) Find the hotel you want to book and add it to your cart.
(3) In Step 2 'Enter your details' you'll see a greenbox to confirm the cashback amount applies OR it will tell you how much more you need to spend. Successful or Need to spend more. So you'll know if you haven't met the spend and don't need to worry too much about working it out.
(4) Make your booking once you see the cashback has applied above.
(5) You might get some prompt to do this or you may already have a credit card on file (however you may need to select it to receive the cashback). If you haven't been prompted then go to settings > credit card > add a card > enter your credit card details > click 'Use this card for my cash rewards'. The cashback will then be paid to card after you complete your stay. When I did it some time ago it said that VISA only was guaranteed but I've seen people have used Mastercard as well. I'm not sure about AmEx I used to VISA to play it safe.
Confirming (further) the cashback after booking: Login to your account and click 'bookings' > 'View your bookings'. Scroll down slightly and you should see a banner like this.
Before your stay: A day or two before you will receive emails about your cashback most likely, eg "We hope you have an awesome trip! After your stay, you'll get an email about your US$40 reward from Booking.com. The reward is paid to your preferred credit card and sent shortly after that."
After your stay: If you don't add a credit card as per step 5 (which I didn't when I used it), you'll get something like this after your booking: "Welcome back! We hope you enjoyed your trip! Now that you've stayed, it's time to cash in on the reward we promised. Note: We can put your rewards money faster on Visa cards due to recent changes in Mastercard regulations. Although not all Mastercard credit/debit cards are affected, at this time we cannot guarantee that your rewards money will be paid on Mastercard."
Further terms: Thanks to Peck. Good idea to leave a review (I didn't myself but never hurts to play it safe). Also 1 cashback per campaign and max 3 campaigns per account per year.
Keep in mind: This deal is great for short stays/smaller spends, you can get up to 33% or 50% of your accommodation spend back. However for longer/larger booking you may be better off with a % back or similar deal elsewhere. OzBargain Hotels page.