AmEx Statement Credit (Spend) - Harvey Norman $50 ($350) [Registrations Capped] & Europcar $30 ($200)
Last edited 06/06/2018 - 21:49 by 1 other user
Pretty ordinary return / spend compared to past deals. (thank zrmx for the Amex connect direct URL).
- YMMV - Registrations appear to work for bank issued cards; shop may accept / refuse split tender.
- Past experience wrt product exclusions - the credit is typically received.
- Mixed reports about the credit being rescinded (removed) if you return / refund the purchase.
- Cash equivalent vPay or visa prepay cards etc seem hard to find these days, but gift cards for HN, iTunes, Google etc likely easy found.
Save the offer to your eligible Card and spend $350 or more, in one or more transactions, online or in-store at Harvey Norman by 30/06/2018 to receive one $50 credit. Limited to the first 50,000 Cards to save the offer. Exclusions apply.
- Excludes payments made at Harvey Norman Big Buys, Harvey Norman Business and Education, Harvey Norman Commercial Division, Harvey Norman Insurance Replacement Division, Harvey Norman Security, Harvey Norman Energy, Harvey Norman Photo Centre Online, Joyce Mayne, The School Locker and Domayne locations. Excludes payments made online at Harvey Norman Photo Centre.
- Excludes payments made for AEG, Apple, Asko, De Dietrich, Elica, Fagor, Falcon, Gaggenau, Miele, NEFF and St George products.
- Offer is limited to one credit per Card to which the offer is saved and only spend on this Card counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly with your Card to which the offer is saved, in-store at Harvey Norman or online at www.harveynorman.com.au. Offer valid at Australian locations and website only.
- Excludes transactions made through a third party establishment or payment processor.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
Full Offer Terms available here