Samsung 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Button Top Li-Ion Battery, $11.99 Each ($8.99 Each When Ordering 2+) Delivered @ Tech Around You
Last edited 11/03/2019 - 14:02 by 2 other users
In light of the recent BLF Q8, I found these batteries.
The website says they’re $11.99 each however, when thrown in the the cart they show up as $8.99 each.
Not the cheapest around but at least a local business.
The Samsung 30Q is a brilliant all-round battery and with a 15A max discharge can handle sub ohm builds down to 0.3 Ohms without issue.
Features & Specs
- Nipple Top
- Nominal Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 15A
- Dimensions: 64.85mm (L) x 18.33 mm (D)
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)