expired 10% Cashback (Was 1%, No Cap) at eBay Australia via ShopBack
Last edited 21/04/2019 - 02:37 by 1 other user
Guess who's back? We know eBay's a big favourite with OzBargainers here so we've been working very closely with them to bring you a mega cashback offer for 24 hours to end our 1st birthday celebrations with a bang!
So here's 10% cashback (normally 1%) on as many purchases as you like with no cap. There are no restrictions with this cashback (other than the categories listed under the "Some important things to note" section) and you can stack alongside any other promos that eBay currently have live.
Please note that cashback for eBay Australia will be running again for only today, 21st April. From 22nd April, they'll be offline again however we’re working with the eBay team to get the program up and running as quick as possible. Watch this space!
Some current offers:
- Buy One, Get One 15% off Sitewide ($75 min spend) with code PATCH
- 7% off Selected Sellers ($120 min spend) with code PRESS
- 3% off Eligible Items ($30 min spend) with code PLACE
- Dyson V6 Slim Cordless Vacuum at $269.10 with code PSLIM10
A free 90 day eBay Plus trial is also available with the following benefits:
- Free delivery and free returns on Plus items
- Double flybuys points
- Exclusive deals
- Premium customer service
Some important things to note:
- Allow up to 7 days for eBay Australia cashback to track
- You can still earn cashback when using eBay gift cards as a payment method
- Cashback is not applicable for items in the following categories:
- Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800)
- Coins (11116)
- Gift Cards (184609)
- Other Lots More Items (88433)
- Real Estate (10542)
- Services (316)
- Tickets, Travel (11730)
- Purchases through the eBay app do not qualify for cashback
- Completely disable all ad/script blockers and ensure prevent-cross site tracking/tracking protection options or similar are disabled in your browser settings. Certain antivirus software, firewall settings and extensions/toolbars can also stop you from earning cashback.
- Do not click on advertising banners or sponsored links on the eBay website
- ShopBack must be the last link you clicked in order to get Cashback. If other website links are clicked after clicking through ShopBack, cashback will not be tracked
- Return to ShopBack and click through to eBay Australia every time you are making a new transaction
Happy shopping, and a massive thank you for all your support during the week.