Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB $54 + Shipping @ Core Electronics
Last edited 09/10/2019 - 15:05 by 1 other user
As promised now that supply is stable, we're back to offer an OzBargain exclusive for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB
To get this discounted price:
- Add the product to your cart
- On the view cart page, enter the voucher code OZBARGAINEXCLUSIVE
- Checkout, shipping starts at $6.95
- Available for a limited time. Deal ends Friday the 18th October, or until stock runs out (there's not much, so be quick!)
- Note - you can have other items in your cart, the deal will work normally.
Raspberry Pi 4 is a single-board computer that is the size of a credit card. It can be used for programming, games, media, and all sorts of things.
Some of the features:
- 1.5GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (1 × 4kp60 or 2 × 4kp30)
- USB-C for input power, supporting 5.1V 3A operation
- LPDDR4 RAM 1GB
For those new to Raspberry Pi, here are the recommended essentials (if you don't have them already):
- Power Supply
- Micro HDMI Cable
- Preloaded NOOBS Card (Operating System)
- Guidebook (if you want to learn programming and computer sciency stuff)
Some other case options:
- Argon One (NUC like appearance, all of the cables route to one side)
- Argon Poly+ (better natural airflow than the official case, has cut-outs on the base)
- Dual Fan Aluminium Case (Certainly not silent, though over-the-top cooling)
Other frequently asked Raspberry Pi questions and resources:
- Raspberry Pi Workshop - an online course we put together for beginners.
- Community Workshops - if you happen to be in the area (Newcastle), book in for a free workshop and say hello!
- Raspberry Pi Tutorials - short guides for a wide range of maker interests.
- Support Forum - we're full-time makers in Newcastle and we're happy to help with your projects and hurdles.
The 1GB Raspberry Pi represents the best value for money. It can do everything the 3B+ was known for, though much (much!!) faster. For some people, this will be their first Raspberry Pi, and for others, it will be the 2nd or 22nd. We hope this helps make ends meet either way and thanks for your support over the years!