The deals keep coming!
St.George is introducing a new Refinance Cashback offer for new refinance applications on the Advantage Package and Basic Home Loans.
$4,000 Refinance Cashback for their first refinance application, plus a bonus $2,000 for every additional property refinanced. (further -0.05% for <60% LVR)
Update 3/3/20: St George and big 4 banks have already passed on the full 0.25% cut. Note this is for variable rates only.
St George Basic
No annual fees, free online redraw, no offset. https://www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/home-loans/our-home-loa...
2.99% (CPR 3.01%) owner occ variable P&I (further -0.05% for <60% LVR)
3.54% (CPR 3.56%) investor variable P&I (further -0.05% for <60% LVR)
St George Package
$395 annual fees, offset account, free redraw, premium credit card. https://www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/home-loans/our-home-loa...
3.09% (CPR 3.97%) owner occ variable P&I. (further -0.05% for <60% LVR)
**3.39% (CPR 4.43%) investor variable P&I (+0.2% for investor interest only) (further -0.05% for <60% LVR)
PLUS 0.3% Bundle Rebate for purchase or refinance
In ADDITION to bank rebates, Bundle Home Loans gives a rebate of 0.3% of loan size (net of offset ie balance owing) for ANY bank or product, eg:
(Paid 50/50 at 2 and 24 months after settlement).
$400,000 = $1,200 Bundle cash rebate
$700,000 = $2,100 Bundle cash rebate
$1,000,000 = $3,000 Bundle cash rebate
$4,000 Refinance Cashback Offer details
The important detail:
• A $4,000 refinance cashback for the first application and a bonus $2,000 for every additional property refinanced is applicable for new St.George refinance applications received between 24 February 2020 to 31 March 2020 and settled by 31 May 2020.
• The $4,000 refinance cashback is limited for the first application only, regardless of the number of customers, properties or applications involved; and only one bonus $2,000 cashback will be paid for every additional property refinanced regardless of the number of loans involved.
• Offer available on the Advantage Package and Basic Home Loans for Owner Occupier with Principal & Interest repayments and all Residential Investment Loans.
• Applicants must have a St.George transaction account linked to the home loan at the time of settlement. The transaction account must be kept open for at least 60 days after settlement for the cashback to be paid into.
• Applicants’ home loan repayments must be direct debited from this St.George transaction account.
• For new refinance applications received from 24 February 2020 to 31 March 2020 and settled by 31 May 2020.
• Available for St.George Owner Occupier (Principal & Interest repayments only) and all Residential Investment home loans.
• Available for Basic home loans and home loans under the Advantage Package. $395 annual package fee applies.
• Minimum loan size of $250,000 per property refinanced.
• Excludes Portfolio Loans, switches and refinances of home loans within the Westpac Group which include St. George, Bank Of Melbourne, Westpac, BankSA and RAMS.
• Offer not available for Owner Occupier Interest Only loans or residential lending originated under family or company trusts.
• Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
Other great offers
Westpac 2.99% Investor Fixed + $3000 Per Property Refinance / $2000 Purchase Rebate + Annual Fee Waived 1yr
(hurry rate offer expires end of month 29 Feb 2020)
ANZ 2.68% Fixed 2yr Home Loan + up to $3500 Refinance Rebate
Mortgage discharge fees $143.5 (NSW), $116.80 (VIC)
Transfer/Mortgage Registration fee $143.5 (NSW), $116.80 (VIC)
Title search $14.70 (NSW)
Legal/settlement fee from incoming lender – Approx $100-$350
Discharge admin fee from outgoing lender – Approx $250-$350
Total fees approx $650 - $800 in most cases.
Let me know if we can help.
We have some of the lowest rates, and can get pricing discounts up to 2.05%.
Our policy is to beat any competitor/broker/lending manager with our rates and rebates, so will do whatever it takes to get the best deal for you.
Bundle Property Home Loans
T: (02) 9698 7186
We've been getting overwhelming responses lately and many phone calls but will reply within 24-48 hours. If your matter is urgent please call/text us and advise it is an urgent purchase or fixed expiring. For refinances, please try to email us at first instance and we will respond ASAP. Please email to Loans@bundleproperty.com.au or Len.firstname.lastname@example.org or Len@bundleproperty.com. We usually send emails from our gmail as emails from @bundleproperty.com.au goes into people's junk mail as spam. Thanks for your understanding.
The information provided is for general education purposes only and is not intended to constitute specialist or personal advice. This has been provided without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice to your own situation and needs before taking any action. It should not be relied upon for the purposes of entering into any legal or financial commitments. Specific investment advice should be obtained from a suitably qualified professional before adopting any investment strategy.