May 6 Updates:
- All orders now shipping within 1 day.
- Our customer service team is about 2 days behind on emails and are doing their best to catch up (all are doing overtime and we have just hired more people too).
- Thank you EVERYONE for your patience and overwhelming support while we have been scrambling to get these orders out.
In case you're unfamiliar with Amino Z, we're a supplement manufacturer/retailer. And now we're making hand sanitiser in our facility (who'd have guessed). All the obvious reasons why with the gyms being closed.
We are again doing this completely in-house. There's no importing of product and everything is local (ingredients, labour and packaging). Frankly we're just making basic, no-frills hand sanitiser. This is the TGA COVID-19 formulation.
Here's the rundown:
- It's in an ugly plastic jerry container (We found these after literally days of hunting down containers)
- I personally created the sticker in Photoshop (Hence why no-frills as this represents the extent of my graphics design skills. As a side note, I am still very jealous of the artwork skills of some of the distilleries.)
- It's 80% ethyl alcohol (ethanol) with distilled water and propylene glycol (1.45% v/v) and hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v). This has been updated as per the TGA guidelines for the COVID-19 pandemic here. This is a slightly viscous liquid formula and is not a gel.
- It's 100% Australian: We make it in Sydney. Ingredients are all Australian sourced. The bottles are manufactured in Victoria. The labels are printed in Queensland.
The deal is $19.95 each (that's for 1 Litre). Order 4 or more and get free shipping, otherwise shipping is $9.99 Australia Wide (or you can pickup for free).
Plus you'll get $5 back as store-credit per unit. It will be credited to your email once the order ships out and can be used as a discount on any future purchase. Perhaps some added motivation to get back to the gym when they reopen? :)
Orders will now ship within 1 day.
As compared to when we initially launched the deal on April 14th, our cost prices have gone up as I've had to scramble to find more ingredients. However since there will be a slightly longer lead time than last time, I figure it's only fair to keep the deal identical. Plus the previous experience was terrible for some people who spent hours trying to purchase, I cannot in good faith increase this price for all of those who missed out. Instead the only change is that we're accepting credit card (MC/VISA/AMEX) payment directly (using eWay) as to avoid the higher fees of other payment processors (ie. cut out the middle man so we can still make this feasible).
I am aware there have been a number of hand sanitiser deals on Ozbargain lately. I'm hoping that this represents good value given the costs of the components we had to source. Happy to answer any questions!
Owner/Deals Guy @ Amino Z