In anticipation of RTX 3000 series launch, we know many of you will be looking to buy the GPU of your choosing, so we're offering RTX 3000 series-ready PCs with no GPU. These are designed for RTX 3080 (with 750W Gold PSU upgrade), RTX 3070 and below GPUs; you will need to install the relevant drivers when they are released of course. We don't know enough about RTX 3090 requirements to offer a spec for them without having tested them ourselves, but they'll almost certainly be too big for this case and possibly spec.
So you're getting a fully assembled PC, stress tested with a GPU in our facility, and shipped, ready to take whatever card you want in there. Needless to say RTX 300 series cards aren't the only GPUs you can put in them!
If you're interested in an RX 550, RX 570, RX 580, GTX 1660 or RTX 2060 in one of these, please email [email protected] for pricing and invoicing, etc.
Ryzen 5 3600 and Ryzen 7 3700X RTX 3080/3070 Ready PCs: $699 and $899
- Ryzen 5 3600 6 core/12 thread or Ryzen 7 3700X 8 core/16 thread processor
- MSI B450M Mortar Max motherboard - B550 Mortar and X570 upgrades available
- 16GB 3200MHz RAM (models may vary) - upgrades available on site
- 240GB 2.5" SSD (WD Green) - upgrades available on site
- Gigabyte P650B 650W 80+ Bronze power supply - 750W 80+ Gold upgrade available and strongly recommended for RTX 3080
- MSI MAG Forge 100R ATX Case - 2 RGB front fans, 1 exhaust, mesh front, supports 330mm GPUs
We're planning to get these systems out well inside our regular 14 business day estimate. Unassembled systems will definitely ship quicker, as everything is in; to order this system unassembled, enter "SHIP UNASSEMBLED" in the Notes field during Checkout. We cannot remove any parts to reduce the price any further, from either assembled or unassembled systems
Important Notes about these PCs:
1) They do not feature a graphics card and will not output a display to a monitor without one. You must install your own graphics card for the PC to work as intended.
2) The PC will be fully assembled then stress tested with a graphics card installed, which will be removed prior to shipping.
3) The assembled system warranty for the system applies only to the components provided by us. Any additional components are installed at the end user's own risk. In the event of a warranty claim, any end-user modifications that are found to be the cause of, or contributing to, the issue being claimed, may have an impact on the claim.
4) Our assembled system does not apply to assembled systems; individual components' manufacturer's warranties apply. Email [email protected] for warranty claim assistance.
Expires midnight 17 September.