Too good a deal not to repost for those unaware you can access YouTube premium at a fraction of the price it normally costs. The stronger exchange rate means even lower monthly rates than last time. Also doweyy suggested in a previous post you can get it even cheaper as a student (certainly worth a shot). Instructions are a direct copy paste from previous deals so kudos to the OPs. Stay safe, and enjoy :)
Google has finally launched YouTube Premium in India for INR 129 and Family Membership for INR 189.
Comes with YouTube Music, No Ads in YouTube as well as Google Play Music.
Youtube Premium will give you access to -
• Ad-free videos: Watch videos without interruptions.
• Save offline: Save videos and songs on your mobile device to watch offline.
• Background play: Keep videos or music playing when using other apps or when your screen’s off.
• Audio mode: Listen to audio only on the YouTube Music app.
• Google Play Music Subscription (when available in your country) is included at no additional cost.
Current pricing is $14.99 per month in Australia. This workaround should work for new and existing customers.
Again, the trick to making this work is having access to a VPN service. If you're signed up to one, then the rest of the process should be fairly simple.
1. Connect a VPN to the server India (I connected to Bangalore).
2. Click on Paid Memberships (youtube.com), then click on Learn more.
Enter Indian address and pay by credit card.
Termination takes place under this link (music.youtube.com)
Example of an address in India:
Address line: My Place