Basically a clone of this deal I posted earlier (some interesting comments there), but with changed Ts&Cs and a new offer period - no cap on eligibility numbers. $10 is $10
For those unfamiliar, a digital Google/Apple Pay Card that lets you pay on it, and they'll give you 2 weeks credit interest free (automatically bundled with your other purchases on the card and paid off in 2 weeks with a Visa/Mastercard attached).
No credit check unless you want to "superbundll"
I prefer Bundll to Zip/Afterpay mainly due to the fact it doesn't sting the merchants, but obviously less interest free time…
Can use anywhere a Mastercard is accepted, and can pay off with another Credit Card - almost like a free extra 2 weeks of credit.
Ts & C's:
- Offer valid for new bundll customers only who applied and got approved for bundll between 22 October 2020 – 31 December 2020
- (“Customers") are eligible to receive a cashback of $10 on their first purchase using bundll (“Offer”).
- Customers must spend $10 or more in their first single bundll transaction (“Eligible Transaction”) to receive a cashback of $10.
- This Offer commences on 22 October 2020 and ends at 11:59 AEDST on 31 December 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- This Offer is subject to the Customer’s bundll account remaining open until the cashback amount is applied to the Customer’s bundll account.
- The cashback amount will be applied to the Customer’s bundll account within 7 days of the Eligible Transaction.
- This Offer is redeemable for one Eligible Transaction only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This Offer excludes Eligible Transactions that have been reversed or refunded.
- The Promoter is ©2020 humm Cards Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877.