Not sure if this has been posted before but you can opt in for a free upgrade if you have been on 100/20,100/40, and 250/25 for at least 3 months.
You'll need to
call them and tell them that you saw the current promotion and want a free upgrade wait for an email. CS told me that everyone who is eligible will get one and they are doing it in batches. This can take some time. Guess if youre lucky you'll be first. Depending on your NBN, you may only choose the lowest upgrade.
- Upgrade from 100/20 to 100/40 or 250/25 for 6 months with no extra costs - https://hbbsupport.superloop.com/hc/en-au/articles/150000303...
Upgrade from 100/40 to 250/25 or 1000/50 3tb for 6 months at no extra costs - https://hbbsupport.superloop.com/hc/en-au/articles/150000287...
Upgrade from 250/25 to 1000/50 3tb for 3 months at no extra costs - https://hbbsupport.superloop.com/hc/en-au/articles/150000303...
The general T&C are as follows:
With effect from 1 March 2021, eligible Superloop NBN existing customers who have been on Superloop NBN XX/XX for at least 3 months will be given an opportunity to opt in for a speed upgrade to Superloop NBN XX/XX (“Free Upgrade Plan”) for no additional cost for a period of 6 months (post service qualification), subject to these terms and conditions.
This Plan Upgrade Offer is only available for Superloop NBN existing customers from 1 March 2021 until midnight AEDST 31 July 2021. Superloop may withdraw the Offer at any time without notice. By applying for the Offer, you agree to be bound by Superloop’s Standard Form of Agreement available at https://superloop.com/legal/terms/ (SFOA) and these Terms and Conditions. Superloop may change these Terms and Conditions at any time in accordance with the SFOA.
To be eligible for this Offer, you must:
1. Be an existing customer of on an Original Plan for at least 3 months.
2. Opt-in to the upgrade offer that you were notified of; and
3. Have premises that have an eligible service qualification.
4. Superloop may accept or reject your application in its absolute discretion.
How the Upgrade Offer Works
- After 6 months, your plan will revert back to the Original Plan. The details of the Original Plan are set out in our Critical Information Summary and Pricing Schedule available at: https://www.superloop.com/legal/critical-information.html
- If you change your Superloop NBN Plan during the Upgrade period, then the upgrade offer will cease and your service will go back to the Original Plan specifications, as set out in our Critical Information Summary (CIS).
- During this 6-month speed upgrade period, no other terms of your service or applicable discounts will change. All other charges such as upgrades, additional data packs, other internet services, installation and other charges for non-standard installation will continue to apply. —> Still on my $10 less a month :)
- This upgrade is only available for selected FTTP & HFC premises.
Edit: 7 March 2021 - Got my email and upgrade :)
Im on FTTC so my upgrade went from 100/20 to 100/40 :'(