As promised, more 3080 stock has been secured for units shipping from the end of July into August onwards. Also as mentioned previously, we're officially all in LHR/non-LHR crossover territory, so there are three models offered - the base card will be an LHR model which is why the base price has dropped, we have limited upgrades into non-LHR (original release) cards, and an LHR Gigabyte Gaming for those seeking a guaranteed Giga card.
LHR is here to stay, by the way. Everything we're hearing from NVIDIA is that non-LHR/original release aren't being manufactured anymore, across all models - dedicated mining GPUs will start to hit at some point for those purposes. So if you want a non-LHR card, this batch is almost certainly your last chance.
Ryzen 5 3600 | RTX 3080 10GB Gaming PC: $2338 after 3600-3080-JUL
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6c/12t processor with stock cooler. 120mm AIO from us or after-market cooler recommended for optimal gaming thermals.
- RTX 3080 10GB (brand/model may vary; base card LHR, limited supply of non-LHR upgrade and LHR Gigabyte Gaming upgrades available)
- Gigabyte B550M DS3H motherboard (various upgrades available)
- 16GB 3200MHz RAM (brand/model may vary)
- 480GB SSD (brand/model may vary)
- Gigabyte P750G 750W 80 Plus Gold PSU
- Lance-V RGB ATX Case (New MSI Gungnir 111M case upgrade (pictured): $79)