expired Aldi Mobile Plan - Telstra 3G ($35 = 5GB + Unlimited AU Calls/TXT etc + $10 International Call)
saw this this morning
ALDImobile uses part of Telstra’s 3G mobile network. The ALDImobile mobile product provides a 3G coverage footprint of 97% of the Australian population covering more than 960,000 square kilometres. Outside the 3G coverage footprint, customers will revert to 2G coverage and speeds. The combined 2G and 3G footprint covers 98.5% of the Australian population.
it says "part of Telstra 3G network".
- Standard national calls to fixed lines
- Standard national calls to mobiles
- Calls to 13/1300/1800 numbers
- Standard national TXT/MMS
- 5GB data
- 30 days expiry
- inclusive of $10 international/premium services