This deal is back but it's now better than ever! Set-up fee is only $69 (down from $99) and off-peak data is unlimited. There's a thread on whirlpool. John and Louis are both active members and will answer any questions you have.
I signed up a few months ago and have had great service. Great speeds and only a couple of drop outs that have been rectified quickly, the support is fantastic. Telecube actively identify when CVC limits are reached and order more bandwidth promptly, peak congestion never lasts long.
There's no included modem and the $49 set up fee. But if you stick with them for several months the overall monthly cost is great!
100/40 Mbps 1000GB Data [XXXL] – $69 per month
25/5 Mbps 1000GB Data [XXXL] – $59.50 per month
- $49 setup fee – XXXL 100/40 and 25/5 only.
- Prepaid monthly
- No lock in contract
- Cancel anytime before 3 days prior to monthly rollover date
- CGNAT IP by default
- Dynamic (public) IP addon available at no cost
- Static IP add $5.50 per month
- OFF PEAK hours midnight to 7am (Local Time Zone)
- PEAK hours 7am to midnight (Local Time Zone)
- Unlimited OFF PEAK data
- Data in both directions counted towards totals
- Exceed monthly PEAK allowance shaped to 256/256Kbps
- BYO modem
- DID included with the service – including ported numbers
- $16.50 port fee if bringing your existing number across
How to get it if you want it.
First you need an account;
Telecube customers can signup here: www.telecube.com.au/signup
Siptalk customers can signup here: www.siptalk.com.au/signup
Then once you are logged into your account come back and click through the appropriate link;
Cancel within 21 days and we'll refund your setup fee.
You can set up auto-top up with a $0 balance and have the $69 debited at the start of the month either through PayPal or a credit card.