I signed up for the last deal and have had two months of great service. Great speeds and only a couple of drop outs that have been rectified quickly, the support is fantastic.
There's no included modem and a $99 set up fee. But if you stick with them for several months the overall monthly cost is great!
100/40 Mbps 1000GB Data [XXXL] – $69 per month
25/5 Mbps 1000GB Data [XXXL] – $59.50 per month
$99$69 setup fee – XXXL 100/40 and 25/5 only.
- Prepaid monthly
- No lock in contract
- Cancel anytime before 3 days prior to monthly rollover date
- CGNAT IP by default
- Dynamic (public) IP addon available at no cost
- Static IP add $5.50 per month
- OFF PEAK hours midnight to 7am (Local Time Zone)
- PEAK hours 7am to midnight (Local Time Zone)
- 5000GB OFF PEAK data
- Data in both directions counted towards totals
- Exceed monthly PEAK allowance shaped to 256/256Kbps
- BYO modem
- DID included with the service – including ported numbers
- $16.50 port fee if bringing your existing number across
How to get it if you want it.
First you need an account;
Telecube customers can signup here: www.telecube.com.au/signup
Siptalk customers can signup here: www.siptalk.com.au/signup
Then once you are logged into your account come back and click through the appropriate link;
Cancel within 21 days and we'll refund your setup fee.
You can set up auto-top up with a $0 balance and have the $69 debited at the start of the month either through PayPal or a credit card.
Edit 21/12: Setup fee is now $69, down from $99 until the end of the year.