Spend $30-$109.99 to get extra $3 cashback
Spend $110-$499.99 to get extra $10 cashback
Spend $500+ to get extra $60 cashback
Cashback is available only through app
T & C:
Get a $3 bonus when you spend $30-$109.99, $10 bonus when you spend $110-$499.99 or $60 bonus when you spend $500+. T&Cs apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- Spend: $30-$109.99 for a $3 Cashback Bonus, $110-$499.99 for a $10 Cashback Bonus OR $500+ for a $60 Cashback Bonus. Minimum spend amounts do not include GST, delivery and other fees.
- To qualify for one Cashback Bonus, you must make any purchase (with the respective minimum spend) from eBay Australia (eBay.com.au) through the ShopBack app between 29 August 2019 12:00 AM - 29 August 2019 11:59 PM AEST (inclusive).
- Limited to one bonus per customer. If you make multiple transactions in a single day, you will receive the bonus for the transaction with the highest purchase amount.
- The cashback bonus is in addition to the usual 1% cashback you receive on eBay Australia purchases.
- The cashback bonus will be credited separately into your ShopBack account by 30 September.
- Offer is not applicable to purchases on eBay USA (eBay.com).
- Purchases of items excluded from cashback (for example gift cards, charity and non-profit items, eBay Plus membership, Cars, Bikes, Boats, Coins, Real Estate, Services, Tickets, Travel) do not qualify you for the bonus.
- Returned, exchanged and cancelled orders will void your eligibility for the bonus.
- If your tracked cashback at eBay AU is rejected, your bonus will be voided.
- ShopBack reserves the right to dishonour bonuses for members who have participated in this offer in a fraudulent manner (ie. using multiple accounts). Such members may be banned and any cashback on their accounts forfeited.
- You must have earned at least $10 confirmed cashback from general purchases to withdraw your Cashback Bonus
Mod Update: Received these clarifications from eBay:
- Cashback bonus is stackable with all active promo codes on eBay regardless as to whether they are promoted on Shopback or not
- Purchases made redeeming a gift card are eligible
- The purchase of a gift card is not eligible
Hopefully that answers some of the questions in the comments.