10% off 365-Day Yearly Myki Passes Melb [Save $143 for Zone 1 Full Fare/Save $221 for Zone 1+2]
If you use Melbourne public transport all year round, you can get discounted yearly Miki passes saving you:
- $143 for Zone 1 Full Fare
- $94.90 for Zone 2 Full Fare
- $221 for Zone 1 & 2 Full Fare
- Zone 1 Full Fare becomes $1,287 ($3.52 per day including weekends)
- Zone 2 Full Fare becomes $854.10 ($2.34 per day including weekends)
- Zone 1&2 Full Fare becomes $1,989.00 ($5.45 per day including weekends)
Based on a 48 week working year excluding weekends
- Zone 1 Full Fare @ $5.36/day
- Zone 2 Full Fare @ $3.56/day
- Zone 1&2 Full Fare @ $8.29/day
All you have to do is be part of the MyKi commuter club at your work or university. I know La Trobe, Melbourne Uni, Monash, RMIT, etc. all have this and is open to all staff. I just checked and it's also open to all students at Monash University also.
If your employer doesn't offer this, just order through the PTUA and pay an extra $30 for membership
With $200 in your pocket, the power is in your hands: sweep her off her feet this Friday with fine dining Aussie Battler Burgers and $0.30 Cheeseburgers or take her out for a dessert experience she won't forget with the award winning Ozbargain McFlurry! The choice is yours!