expired 15% off Any Item on eBay.com.au (Min. Spend $50/Max. Discount $100) - Sunday 22/6
Last edited 23/06/2014 - 04:02 by 8 other users
Code is active.
CashRewards 2% cashback for eBay may work as well
Items of interest:
(OP and PU's please add / remove sold out items as appropriate):
- $100 Visa Gift Card $93.46 (6x = $560.75) after discount
- $100 EFTPOS Gift Card $91.76 (6x = $550.55) after discount
- $600 Visa Gift Card $557.60 after discount
- $600 EFTPOS Gift Card $548.25 after discount
- PlayStation 4 Console from DSE $435.20 after discount (Going in and out of stock)
- Logitech G710 Keyboard $109.65 after discount
- Bose QC15 Noise Cancelling Headphones $307.70 after discount
- iPad Air 16GB Wifi AU Stock inc shipping $509.15 after discount
- Microsoft Surface 64GB Bundle with Black Touch Cover US $220.88 after discount
- Logitech Ultimate Ears UE Boom Bluetooth Speaker $123.25 after discount
Guys, this is BIG!!!
Ebay is offering 15% off everything this Sunday.
The Deal Summary
- Valid Sunday 22/6 from 10:01 until 23:59 only.
- 60 000 coupons !!!!
- 1 coupon per customer - (linked with paypal)
- Available to all "active" ebay & paypal customers (not a targeted offer)
- Max. discount $100 (achieved by buying something for $666.67 or greater)
- Min. spend $50
- eBay AU url only.
- COUPON CODE: CBIGSUNDAY
- use the good old desktop for best functionality such as add to cart multiple items
- Multiple items works as long as in same currency
- Item location not in Australia also works as long as it is listed on eBay AU
- postage also attracts discount
- Items bought before Offer started and paid for now also works (that's where all the gift cards went :)
- check that the discount has been applied on the eBay checkout page and in PayPal just before you pay
- why does my PayPal transaction show the full amount after the purchase? GOTO PayPal, find the transaction, Click details, you will see a 15% contribution from CBIGSUNDAY courtesy of eBay plus your actual charge to your funding source which makes up the difference. The total needs be 100% because the seller gets 100%. eBay just pays the 15% and you pay the rest.
It should look something like this http://i.imgur.com/afbCvki.jpg (image courtesy of ezarc)
If it doesn't show the coupon in the details then you haven't done it right. You will also see the discount details in the payment confirmation details.
BIG THANK YOU to everyone for their vote. Thank You!
Screenshot of the offer in the carousel http://imgur.com/skKdQ6H (not everyone will be served this one i'm sure, it's somewhat random).
The Story (speculation on my behalf)
One could assume that there is a story behind this as I have seen this on eBay in other countries recently and my assumption is that it’s an effort to drive top line sales and bring the stock price back up due to eBay's challenges in 2014:
Ebay’s stock price was recently at a 52 week low at US$48.06 and has been on a consistent decline since 2014. There are several factors that have influenced this (not in order of impact):
- The recent security issue/alerts;
- Departure of some key executives;
- The infighting with investor Carl Icahn;
- Alibaba IPO around the corner with Alibaba posing a real threat to Ebay;
- Amazon consistent strength and expansion (they’ll be here next year!);
(perhaps 4&5 should have Australian retail worried too!)
- Google Search algorithm changes resulting in lower rankings for ebay listings;
- Shut down of eBay Now - same day service;
- Some other undisclosed events (speculation).
Either way, I’m happy to support them this weekend and I’ll be buying up on Sunday !!!
- Proceed to Ebay Checkout Page: Checkout: Review order
- Enter coupon code in redemption code box (bottom right) and press apply
- Press Continue and pay with paypal
- Verify in the paypal screen/system that the discount was applied before you complete your order.
Hint: If you are buying multiple items then make sure the currencies of the items are the same because you will only get one shot at this coupon.
Please let us know what you are going to buy and share your bargains below please.
Start adding product(s) to your watchlists today and enjoy!
Will the professionals crash the site?
If you do the math then this is a potential $6 000 000 spend from eBay!
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer commences at 10:01 (AEST) on June 22, 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on June 22, 2014 (“Offer Period”).
- The offer entitles you to a 15% discount off the total purchase price (total purchase value of $50 or more) on one transaction on eBay.com.au during the Offer Period.
- The discount is redeemable by entering the Coupon Code during checkout.
- You must purchase and make payment during the Offer Period.
- The offer is only available to purchases with a minimum spend of $50.
- The total discount amount payable is capped to a maximum discount of $100 per transaction.
- There are a limited number of coupons available and once exhausted the Offer will be withdrawn. It is estimated that there are about 60,000 coupons available for redemption based on average item spend per customer. We will indicate on the website when coupons are running down in number.
- The coupon code requires payment with PayPal in order to take effect.
- The coupon code can be used for 1 transaction per person during the Offer Period.
- To redeem this offer, enter the coupon code into the coupon code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay or PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock
Active CashBack Offers
Want even bigger discounts? Add cash back on top of the 15% !
- Olympus via Olympus AU
- Asus via Powerbuy
- Dell Printer Cash back (trade to save)
For Olympus cashback just make sure it is from an approved AU seller and that you receive a tax invoice (eg digidirect).