$85 for $100 to Spend on Anything at eBay Via Groupon (Single Transaction, Multiple Items)
Last edited 09/07/2016 - 00:22 by 1 other user
Update 4: Working again
Update 3: Despite the button showing up and being able to get to checkout, you can't purchase the vouchers anymore.
UPDATE 2(9/6): It appears the deal is active but you can't access it via clicking via OzBargain. Copy the link and paste in your browser. You may need to refresh a couple of times before it allows you to put it into your cart.
UPDATE (24/5): The deal is active again.
Groupon is offering $100 of eBay credit for only $85. You can buy multiple things via add to cart but must use the credit in one transaction.
You can get $10 off for new Groupon accounts so $75 for $100. Groupon have fixed that.
- eBay Voucher Code is valid for use in a single transaction only
- Limit 1 transaction per voucher. Multiple items can be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- The voucher expires on 31 July 2016 and any voucher which is not redeemed by 23:59 (AEST) on 31 July 2016 will cease to be valid
- eBay Voucher Code is valid for use on ebay.com.au only.
- Your eBay Voucher Code will be emailed to you in approximately 2-4 business days from the email alias: Groupon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay or PayPal coupon/voucher.
3 bought as of 4:15PM. Found this deal through Groupon's cryptic Tweet earlier today. Not sure if you can use cashback but Pricepal has 9% for founders.
Buy anything on eBay like more
gift cards (gift card inception)! no nevermind, T&Cs say you can't do that.
If you get a refund, the coupon will become active again with the amount. Therefore it can be re-used.
I just got a refund and on Paypal it will say "Refund Coupons to be sold on Groupon", but it actually goes to the coupon code that was used. Therefore it can be reused.