Spend $200 on "anything you like" and get a $50 voucher to spend by 31 August 2016.
Terms & Conditions
- 1 voucher per person
2930 June 2016
- Excludes gift cards
- Vouchers expire 31/8/2016
The $50 voucher will be available in your My eBay account from 8 July 2016.
Deal extended from 29 June to 30 June
Here is the full T&Cs:
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for the voucher, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to receive the $50 eBay voucher, you must make a purchase of $200 or more on eBay.com.au during the Offer Period.
- This offer is only available to registered eBay.com.au users who are signed in to their eBay accounts at the time of the Qualifying Purchase.
- The offer will commence at 10.00 (AEST) on 28 June 2016 and end at 23.59 (AEST) on
2930 June 2016 (“Offer Period”). eBay reserves the right to extend the Offer Period at its discretion.
- Each $50 eBay voucher must be redeemed from 8 July 2016 until 31 August 2016 on www.ebay.com.au, after which time the voucher expires.
- A voucher will not be issued in circumstances where a buyer initiates a cancellation following an eligible purchase.
- The voucher entitles you up to $50 off the total purchase price for one transaction on eBay.com.au.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- Vouchers are valid from 8 July 2016 until 23.59 (AEST) on 31 August 2016 (“Redemption Period”). Any voucher which is not redeemed by 23.59 (AEST) on 31 August 2016 will cease to be valid.
- The voucher redemption code will be available in the voucher section of your My eBay account from 8 July 2016.
- Only 1 voucher will be awarded per person during the Offer Period.
- To redeem this voucher, enter the redemption code into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- The redemption code requires payment with an Australian or New Zealand PayPal account in order to take effect.
- The voucher is linked to your eBay User ID. The transaction must be completed with the eBay User ID which received the voucher offer in order to redeem the voucher.
- eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse the issue of a voucher in circumstances where it believes a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith. This includes any collusive conduct by buyers or sellers or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair or untoward.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon/voucher.
- The voucher cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using a voucher, the value of the voucher will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay and PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the voucher.
- All monetary amounts specified in this terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD) unless expressly stated otherwise.
- eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock. eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the item purchased upon redemption of the voucher.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.