20% off at the Bing Lee store on eBay
See all PLUS12 deals by clicking the related tab.
This offer commences at 18.00 (AEST) on 23 October 2017 and ends at 05.59 (AEST) on 24 October 2017
All Terms below (not on website yet, but eBay sent out an email, and someone in eBay chat sent me the link)
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer commences at 18.00 (AEST) on 23 October 2017 and ends at 05.59 (AEST) on 24 October 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- The offer entitles you to 20% off the purchase price (excluding postage) at the Bing Lee store on eBay.com.au during the Offer Period, for up to 3 transactions and up to a maximum discount of $1000 per transaction.
- To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code PLUS12 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- The total discount is capped at $1000 per transaction. Limit 3 transactions per person during the Offer Period.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- The 20% discount is on item cost only and does not apply to postage costs.
- The redemption code requires payment with an Australian PayPal account in order to take effect.
- Items will only be shipped to addresses within Australia.
- Purchases of gift cards, certificates and vouchers are excluded from this offer.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay offer, coupon or voucher. Only one redemption code can be used per transaction.
- Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount in circumstances where it believes a sale or purchase of any item as part of this sale has not been made in good faith. This includes any collusive conduct by buyers or sellers or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair or untoward.
- Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay and PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- All monetary amounts specified in this terms and conditions are in Australian dollars (AUD) unless expressly stated otherwise.
- eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.