Ok this is one is a bit odd. Just browsing my Amazon wish list and noticed that some of the cheaper international items I've been looking at no longer need a $49 minimum spend to qualify for free shipping (for Prime members). As an example - this bbq deflector plate.
It says T&Cs apply but I've looked around and can't find any. The 'deal' hasn't been emailed out and I can't see anything on the Amazon home page about it.
So yeah. Good opportunity I guess to buy some of those little things you can't find locally. If anyone has any feedback on the presentation of this deal let me know.
Edit: wakeupaaron found the T&Cs about 5 seconds after I posted this deal:
• The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
• Only Prime eligible items shipped and sold by seller "Amazon US" will be eligible for the offer when you checkout those items during the promotion period. If you do not purchase eligible items within the promotional period, you may not receive free shipping (below $49 threshold).
• The promotion applies only to Prime eligible items shipped and sold by seller "Amazon US". It does not apply to any products sold by other sellers (including third party sellers and Amazon AU). For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon US, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com.au website do not qualify. In the event of a mixed shopping cart, shipping will be applied to those other items in accordance with Amazon’s standard delivery rates and charges.
• The Free Shipping promotion applies only to Amazon Prime (Australia) members.
• The Free Shipping promotion applies to orders shipped via Expedited International Shipping to a single address.
• Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
• Void where prohibited