Unsure if this can qualify as a post but there is a temporary boost on an existing deal from https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/448095
Main difference is the extra 20,000 points (originally 100,000) and $275 vs $200 cashback.
Annoyed cause I got this a few weeks ago. Details below. Unknown expiry at this point.
- $425 annual card fee
- 120k Qantas Points and $275 credit will be credited within 3 months of the eligible spend criteria being met ($4000)
- 2 Qantas Club lounge access invitations per year
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases (up to $7500)
- Minimum credit limit $15,000
- Up to 55 days interest free
- Minimum annual income $75,000
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership
- Not available where you currently hold an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, or have closed, or qualified for bonus Qantas Points or a credit back on, any of those ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards within the previous 12 months.