Rates from 1.99% 2 Year Fixed (Comp 2.92%)
As we are a Premium Select Broker with Citibank, we can offer $4k cashback per property (maximum 2, requires 2 applicants). This means we can actually offer a $8k cashback if there are 2 applicants and 2 properties. We also have access to 2 day SLA priority processing.
Additionally, for any of the Citibank deals, if your utilised lending (net of offset and redraw) exceeds $750k, we are offering an additional $1k in cashback on settlement if you mention this OzBargain deal. Some conditions apply (see bottom of this post for details).
This makes the total available cashback on the below deals up to $9,000 if you have 2 properties, 2 applicants, and more than $750k of utilised lending.
Please find our eligible Citibank offers below.
Note minimum lending of $350k per application - includes topups, excludes cashouts on unencumbered properties.
Home Loans P&I
- 1.99% for 2 years fixed for home loans (Comp 2.92%)
- 2.09% for 3 years fixed for home loans (Comp 2.94%)
- 2.29% for basic variable rate (Comp 2.34%)
- 2.59% for variable with offset (Comp 2.99%)
Investment Loans P&I
- 2.39% for 3 years fixed for investment loans (Comp 3.23%)
- 2.49% for 2 years fixed for investment loans (Comp 3.29%)
- Updated - 2.59% for basic variable (Comp 2.64%)
- Updated - 2.49% for basic variable (Comp 2.54%) – when secured with an Owner Occupied property
- Updated - 2.79% for standard variable with offset (Comp 2.94%)
- Updated - 2.69% for standard variable with offset (Comp 2.84%) – when secured with an Owner Occupied property
Interest Only for Investment
- 2.59% for 3 years fixed (Comp 3.50%)
- 2.69% for 2 years fixed (Comp 3.57%)
- 2.89% for basic variable (Comp 2.94%)
- 2.79% for basic variable (Comp 2.84%) – when secured with an Owner Occupied property
- 3.19% for standard variable (packaged with offset) (Comp 3.34%)
- 3.09% for standard variable (packaged with offset) (Comp 3.24%) – when secured with an Owner Occupied property
Applicable Fees for the above fixed loans:
- $250 upfront fee
- $350 annual fee
Applicable Fees for the above variable loans:
- $649 upfront
- $8 / month if there is an offset account (otherwise $0 ongoing fees)
We also have access to a number of highly competitive offers via other lenders on our panel.
The cashback offers do not apply for the following:
Home Loans P&I Package
- 2.29% for variable with offset (Comp 2.66%)
Investment Loans P&I Package
- 2.54% for variable with offset (Comp 2.90%)
- 2.29% for variable with offset when secured by an owner-occupied property, can still retain tax deductibility if structured correctly (Comp 2.66%)
Interest Only Loans
- 2.69% for variable with offset for owner occupied, or for investment secured by an owner occupied property (Comp 3.06%)
- 2.84% for variable with offset, for either investment or owner occupied (Comp 3.07%)
HOW TO APPLY FOR ONE OF THESE DEALS
Please reach out to one of our two senior brokers to discuss the above offers. If you are going to e-mail, please cc in both brokers to receive the most timely service as we are extremely busy at present.
Leo Gonzales - Senior Broker
Andrew Loucas - Senior Broker
Our Online Platform
Alternatively, you can register on our platform to review your options or to chat online with our team - https://loanbase.com.au/compare-home-loans-fva - note that SMS verification will be required.
The landing page linked above will not mention the $1k additional Loan Base cashback, please mention this Oz Bargain offer when speaking with our brokers to qualify.
We're one of Australia's leading online brokerages, having recently won numerous industry accolades including 2020 Finalist status from the Australian Broking Awards, and 2 Excellence awards from the AMA's for Digital Strategy and Young Gun of the Year. Our premium online platform streamlines the entire mortgage process from start to finish, and our focus on customer service ensures you receive outstanding support from our team of brokers.
Qualifying criteria for the $4k Citibank Cashback
- The $4,000 cashback is ONLY available through Premium Select Status Brokers
- Via Citibank, we can offer $4k cashback per property (maximum 2, requires 2 applicants & 2 applications)
- This means we can actually offer $8k cashback if there are 2 applicants and 2 properties.
- Total lending per application must be a minimum of $350k; this includes top-ups to $350k (but not cashout against an unencumbered property)
- Loan to Value ratio must be less than or equal to 80%
Qualifying criteria for the Loan Base Cashback
- You must mention this Oz Bargain offer to qualify for this cashback.
- If you proceed with an application for one of the quoted Citibank products and successfully settle total utilised lending (net of offset or redraw) of more than $750k, we will provide you with a $1,000 cashback after settlement.
- This cashback offer is only available for applications submitted onwards from October 28th 2020
- Maximum of 1 cashback per household (e.g. per couple)
Any quoted comparison rate is only true for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, loan amounts or fees may result in a different comparison rate. Comparison rates are based on a loan amount of $150,000 over a loan term of 25 years.
Note that comparison rates can be misleading depending on your loan size, as the assumed $150k loan size means that fees have an outsized impact on the comparison rate calculation. This is why we include a "true rate" in the solution proposal we provide you with, as this factors in your actual total lending instead of the arbitrary $150k. Comparison rates also assume that the revert rate (in the case of fixed loans) will be the actual rate you remain on upon fixed expiry, where usually we would negotiate a new fixed term or variable rate discount with your lender on your behalf.
Mod: Removed duplicate from title.
Loan Base Pty Ltd (ABN 95 162 141 915) · Australian Credit Licence Number 508 308
Head Office: Level 1, 1-5 Link Road, Zetland, NSW, 2017. Phone: 1300 512 377.