Bank of Melbourne has just announced they are cutting their fixed rates as follows:
Owner Occupied @ 60% LVR
- 4 Year Fixed - 1.89% P&I - (3.90% comparison)
- 1 Year Fixed - 1.99% P&I - (3.96% comparison)
- 2 Year Fixed - 1.99% P&I - (3.82% comparison)
- 3 Year Fixed - 1.99% P&I - (3.68% comparison)
Owner Occupied @ 80% LVR
- 4 Year Fixed - 1.94% P&I - (3.90% comparison)
- 1 Year Fixed - 2.04% P&I - (3.96% comparison)
- 2 Year Fixed - 2.04% P&I - (3.82% comparison)
- 3 Year Fixed - 2.04% P&I - (3.68% comparison)
The deal is not yet up on BOM's website, but has been announced.
Note that we can also offer 1.99% 2 Year Fixed OO P&I (2.92% Comparison) through Citibank, up to 80% LVR with a $4k cashback for refinances or purchases.
Due to unprecedented interest and to be fair to the clients already in queue for application lodgement, we are generally only able to assist clients with lending larger than $500k excluding offset and redraw. Feel free to PM me if you fall below this threshold as we may be able to assist on an exception basis.
- $100 settlement fee
- $395 annual fee
BANK OF MELBOURNE CASHBACK
- $4,000 for the first property
- $2,000 per additional property
- $250k minimum lend per property
- Refinances ONLY - however, we can do $4k cashback with Citibank at similar pricing
- Unfortunately if you are refinancing from within Westpac group, you are not eligible for this cashback - however, we can assist with $4k+ cashbacks from Citibank at similar pricing
LOAN BASE CASHBACK
In addition to the Bank of Melbourne rate, we are offering a $1k upfront cashback for utilised lending larger than $750k (excluding offset and redraw) for any fixed term loan of 2 years or more.
HOW TO APPLY
You can go direct to Bank of Melbourne, but they'll probably be swamped.
Alternatively, as a premium online broker, we offer a completely free service and advice. Please reach out to one of our below senior brokers to discuss the above deal and other offers we may have available.
Our Online Platform
Alternatively, you can register on our platform to review your options or to chat online with our team - https://loanbase.com.au/compare-home-loans-fva - note that SMS verification will be required.
The landing page linked above will not mention the $1k additional Loan Base cashback, please mention the OzBargain coupon code when speaking with our brokers to qualify.
We're one of Australia's leading online brokerages, having recently won numerous industry accolades including 2020 Finalist status from the Australian Broking Awards, and 2 Excellence awards from the AMA's for Digital Strategy and Young Gun of the Year. Our premium online platform streamlines the entire mortgage process from start to finish, and our focus on customer service ensures you receive outstanding support from our team of brokers.
Qualifying criteria for the Loan Base Cashback
- Cashback only applies for fixed term loans of 2 years or more
- You must mention this Oz Bargain offer to qualify for this cashback.
- If you proceed with an application for one of the above products and successfully settle total utilised lending (net of offset or redraw) of more than $750k, we will provide you with a $1,000 cashback after settlement.
- This cashback offer is only available for applications submitted onwards from November 4th 2020.
- Maximum of 1 cashback per household (e.g. per couple)
Any quoted comparison rate is only true for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, loan amounts or fees may result in a different comparison rate. Comparison rates are based on a loan amount of $150,000 over a loan term of 25 years.
Note that comparison rates can be misleading depending on your loan size, as the assumed $150k loan size means that fees have an outsized impact on the comparison rate calculation. This is why we include a "true rate" in the solution proposal we provide you with, as this factors in your actual total lending instead of the arbitrary $150k. Comparison rates also assume that the revert rate (in the case of fixed loans) will be the actual rate you remain on upon fixed expiry, where usually we would negotiate a new fixed term or variable rate discount with your lender on your behalf.
Loan Base Pty Ltd (ABN 95 162 141 915) · Australian Credit Licence Number 508 308
Head Office: Level 1, 1-5 Link Road, Zetland, NSW, 2017. Phone: 1300 512 377.
Mod: Removed duplicate from title.