Plus $3,000 ING cashback per application (>$500k, <80%LVR), no limits on applications eg. $6,000 for 2 properties, $9,000 for 3 properties etc.
As of 10 November 2021, ING has announced that they are reducing their variable rates as low as 1.99% pa (2.02% comp), on the mortgage simplifier up to 80% loan-to-value ratio (LVR). Effective for new loan applications from 11 November 2021.
They also currently have a 3 day SLA. However, fixed rates have increased, which has been the current trend with many lenders recently.
All fixed loans can be split with a variable 100% offset if you add Orange Advantage package annual fee $299, including offset account, redraw, credit card.
ING one off legal fee $299
ING variable rates "Basic" Mortgage Simplifier - no annual fee, no offset, free redraw.
- 1.99% (CPR 2.02%) up to 80% LVR
- 2.29% (CPR 2.32%) up to 90% LVR
- 2.29.% (CPR 2.32%) up to 80% LVR - Investment P&I
ING variable rates "Package" Orange Advantage 100% offset $299 annual fee
- 2.04% (CPR 2.40%) up to 80% LVR
- 2.34% (CPR 2.69%) up to 90% LVR
- 2.34% (CPR 2.69%) up to 80% LVR - Investment P&I
- 2.74% (CPR 3.08%) up to 80% LVR - Investment IO
ING Fixed rates under Orange Advantage Package. (+0.1% under "Basic" Mortgage Simplifier no annual fee)
- 2.29% (CPR 3.80%) owner fixed 2yrs up to 80% LVR
- 2.69% (CPR 3.76%) owner fixed 3yrs up to 80% LVR
- 2.89% (CPR 3.72%) owner fixed 4yrs up to 80% LVR
- Additional Broker Cashback is available on any refinance or purchase loan applications submitted through Loan Base until 30 November 2021.
Whilst these offers are very compelling, they will not suit everyone and not everyone will qualify for them - please therefore contact us to confirm the best deals you could qualify for from our panel of over 50 lenders before applying
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply through directly through the lender, or through an accredited broker, of which we have several across our team of specialists.
Our team is here to help, and will work to ensure we obtain the best pricing and offers possible for you. You can lodge an enquiry via our award winning tech platform here - https://loanbase.com.au/compare-home-loans-fva, or contact one of our brokers directly with their details below.
Leo Gonzales, Email: [email protected], Calendar link: https://calendly.com/loanbase-leo/initial
Eric Cheng, Email: [email protected], Calendar link: https://calendly.com/loanbase-eric/quickchat
Andrew Loucas, Email: [email protected], Calendar link: https://calendly.com/loanbase-andrew/quickchat
Loan Base Pty Ltd (ABN 95 162 141 915) · Australian Credit Licence Number 508 308
Head Office: Level 1, 1-5 Link Road, Zetland, NSW, 2017. Phone: 1300 512 377.
Mod: Removed duplicate from title