- black gingham
- black 9630184-01
- cat photographic
- little bud
- black grid
- back it up
- pink leopard
- 70's floral
- denim 9630184-02
- khaki 9630184-04
- black 9630155-01
- pink tie dye
- denim 9630155-13
- lilac gingham
- tan check
- smiles are contagious
- khaki 9630155-04
- ditsy floral
- patchwork bandana
- metal piece to bend around the top for the nose
- product packaging photos: front, back
- Reusable Face Masks 101 + FAQs
Our reusable masks last up to 50 washes. This is guided by the World Health Organisation’s standards on the usage of masks. You can find more info here.
- 3 layers: Outer Layer is 100% Cotton; Middle Layer is Polypropylene/Polyethylene; Inner Layer is 42% Viscose, 30% Polyester, 12% Linen, 11% Lyocell & 5% Cotton
- according to a review on the product page, "it comes with its own little certificate to show how it's compliant in blocking out dust and other particles"
Made from cotton, each mask fits comfortably with adjustable elastic straps. These masks are tested to a KN90 standard and filter at least 90% of airborne particles down to pm2.5. They’re able to filter particles including general pathogens and air pollution.
- Not for medical use
- Dimensions: W 14cm x L 23cm
- Breathable PTFE membrane
- Hand wash in warm water after each use and air dry
All proceeds contribute to empowering youth through quality education and access to healthcare, including vaccinations, pre and antenatal care, the distribution of mosquito nets to prevent malaria, and HIV treatment and prevention.
https://masks4all.co My Mask Protects You, Your Mask Protects Me.
- The Science Behind #Masks4All
- Cloth masks can protect the wearer
- Particle sizes for mask filtration
- Widening the evidence base for masks