ANZ currently has a refinance cashback of up to $3,000 available. They're offering 100% offset accounts on their 1 year fixed term loans, starting at 2.09% for their P&I Owner Occupied product. As a broker, we can also apply for variable pricing discretions - for both variable loans and the variable revert rate on fixed loans.
Please see current ANZ rates below - note that the comparison rates do not take into account potential revert pricing discretions we may be able to access, and we've seen variable discretions as low as 2.59% of late for owner occupied P&I loans.
All of the following are under ANZ's Breakfree package which waives all upfront fees, and includes an annual-fee-free credit card.
Owner Occupied P&I < 80% LVR
- 1 Year Fixed - 2.09% (4.13% CPR) + 100% Offset on fixed
- 2 Year Fixed - 2.09% (3.98% CPR)
- 3 Year Fixed - 2.09% (3.84% CPR)
- 4 Year Fixed - 2.29% (3.77% CPR)
- 5 Year Fixed - 2.29% (3.67% CPR)
Investment P&I < 80% LVR
- 1 Year Fixed - 2.59% (4.71% CPR) + 100% Offset on fixed
- 2 Year Fixed - 2.49% (4.53% CPR)
- 3 Year Fixed - 2.49% (4.37% CPR)
- 4 Year Fixed - 2.99% (4.38% CPR)
- 5 Year Fixed - 2.99% (4.28% CPR)
Investment Interest Only < 80% LVR
- 1 Year Fixed - 2.79% (4.72% CPR) + 100% Offset on fixed
- 2 Year Fixed - 2.69% (4.55% CPR)
- 3 Year Fixed - 2.69% (4.40% CPR)
- 4 Year Fixed - 3.19% (4.43% CPR)
- 5 Year Fixed - 3.19% (4.34% CPR)
- $0 upfront fees
- Ongoing fee of $395 per annum for the Breakfree package
- Includes credit card with annual fee waiver
ANZ Cashback Conditions
- Requires $150k-$250k of "new to ANZ" lending (i.e. lending refinanced from another lender)
- $1,200 for refinances for loans between $150k - $249,999
- $3,000 for refinances for loans > $250,000
- Must have application lodged by February 1st, and settle by 30th April 2021.
As mentioned above, we can apply for variable pricing discretions. Please get in touch to discuss these as we cannot post them online.
Depending on your total utilised lending size and LVRs, we can offer a number of alternative lender options with lower fixed rates and lender cashbacks as high as $4,000 for a single property (potentially higher cashbacks if you refinance/purchase additional properties). Please reach out to discuss your options.
Any quoted comparison rate is only true for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, loan amounts or fees may result in a different comparison rate. Comparison rates are based on a loan amount of $150,000 over a loan term of 25 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Our team is here to help, and will work to ensure we obtain the best pricing discretions possible for any variable rates (including the revert rate from the fixed product). You can lodge an enquiry via our platform here - https://loanbase.com.au/compare-home-loans-fva, or contact one of our brokers directly with their details below:
Loan Base Pty Ltd (ABN 95 162 141 915) · Australian Credit Licence Number 508 308
Head Office: Level 1, 1-5 Link Road, Zetland, NSW, 2017. Phone: 1300 512 377.