eBay Australia are celebrating their 15th anniversary in Australia and will be holding a 15% off site-wide event.
UPDATE: This offer has been extended a further 24 hours. You now have until 11:59PM Tuesday, 16th of September
The sale starts at 10am AEST this Sunday 14th (not midnight as mentioned in some articles) and will run until 11:59pm on Tuesday 16th.
Thanks for the Votes. Keep it up. Let's make history
Official Press Release: http://media.ebay.com.au/ebay-celebrates-15-years-australia
Mod Warning: Please do not post your own eBay listings in this thread. Such comments will be unpublished, the commenter will be banned from participating in the thread and account penalties may apply. Use the classifieds instead for personal items.
- Minimum $50 spend per transaction.
- Discount also applies to postage.
- A maximum discount of $100 applies to each transaction (Transactions totalling at least $666.67 including postage will give you the maximum $100 discount).
- Up to 3 transactions per person.
- Payment must be done through PayPal.
- Discount can be applied to items sold by overseas sellers, as long as you checkout on eBay.com.au.
- You can purchase multiple items (even from different sellers) in one transaction by adding them to your cart. However, make sure all items are in the same currency. Otherwise, you'll have to checkout in each currency separately and each currency you checkout with will count as a separate transaction.
- PayPal transactions will show the full amount after the purchase. However, if you login to your PayPal account, find the transaction(s), and click details, you will see a 15% contribution from eBay plus your actual charge to your funding source which makes up the difference. The total needs be 100% because the seller gets 100%. eBay just pays the 15% and you pay the rest. It should look something like this http://i.imgur.com/afbCvki.jpg (Image courtesy of ezarc - Obtained from previous 15% off offer).
- Items can be 'purchased' before the promotion starts (ie. Auctions ending before 10am Sunday). Payment is to be made during the promotion period with the coupon code applied at checkout.
- Don't forget to claim your 2% Cash Rewards cash back.
- Or earn 2 Virgin Velocity Points for every $1 spent from Virgin Velocity.
Terms - from http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Sunday
These terms and conditions were updated on 15 September 2014 to extend the offer end date for an additional 24 hours (clause 2).
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer commences at 10:00 (AEST) on 14 September 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 16 September 2014 (“Offer Period”).
- The offer entitles you to a 15% discount off the total purchase price (including postage) for up to three transactions on www.ebay.com.au purchased during the Offer Period (up to a discount of $100 per transaction).
- Minimum spend of $50 per transaction.
- The maximum discount is capped at $100 per transaction.
- Three transactions per person only.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (but total transaction discount will be capped at $100).
- eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount in circumstances where it believes a sale or purchase of any item as part of this sale has not been made in good faith. This includes any collusive conduct by buyers or sellers or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair or untoward.
- The redemption code requires payment with PayPal in order to take effect.
- To redeem this offer, enter the redemption code into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- Gift cards/certificates/vouchers are excluded from this offer.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon/voucher.
- Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay or PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.